Building entry platform for persons with disabilities
- Disabled platform elevators with stairway systems, are the definite solutions when the ramps aren’t sufficient for some of the restricted areas.
- It gives an opportunity to keep children and the unauthorized people away with its locking system.
- The feature that separates our product from the platform elevators is that, staircases can be open up and give the place for the elevator platform as you can see in the picture.
- Movable platforms can be designed according to our customers preferences. they can be marble, stainless sheet metal, parquet, concrete or floor tile.
- The platform and the other accents are produced with stainless steel.
- The system is designed as a closed circuit so that it gives you to use it without any problems. It also has a 2-year guarantee.
- It is designed by out company by investigating it in its place by considering the numbers of the stairs and the measurements. Theres is no limitation without a question.
How does the platform work?
- The person comes and pushes the button on the remote and the barriers on the top is removed.
- The steps in the stairs interlock and fold together and the escalation platform comes up.
- The person goes on top of the platform and pushes the escalating button.
- The protective barriers rises up up to 10-15 centimeters to prevent the wheelchair to fall down.
- The platform rises the person pushes the button and the protective barriers descend, the person goes through the entry door.
- As soon as the person passes through the barriers rises and the escalator platform goes down.
- The stairs open up one by one and the barrier goes away.
During an exit the procedures follow the opposite track.